When the conventional FPV drone cannot satisfy the pursuit of speed in the FPV racing arena, you need a racing frame specially designed for the competition. The GEPRC Racer was thus born.
The Racer frame combines the 7075-T6 aviation aluminum alloy splint and the high-grade T700 carbon plate CNC processing, and the overall structure is solid. 20*20mm/25.5*25.5mm/30.5*30.5mm flight controller can be installed, and the motor mounting hole is 16*16mm.
- High-strength 7075 aviation aluminum alloy splint
- T700 carbon fiber plate material
- Design shark fin support,easy to flip over after crash.
- Quick-release design of the arm is convenient for maintenance.
- 25.5mm*25.5mm M3 screw FC hole,matching the newest GEPRC 25.5MM stack.
- Compatible with HDZero VTX
- Model: RACER FPV Frame
- Frame: GEP-RACER Frame
- Dimensions: 175mm×173mm
- Wheelbase: 208mm
- Top plate: 2.0mm
- Aluminum plate: 2.0mm
- Bottom plate: 2.0mm
- Arm thickness: 5.0mm
- Aluminum column size: M3*6*24mm
- FC mounting hole: 30.5mm*30.5mm/25.5mm*25.5mm/20mm*20mm
- VTX mounting hole: 20mm*20mm
- Motor mounting hole: 19mm*19mm
- Camera installation space: 14mm
- Propeller: 5 inches
- Weight: 78g±2g
- 1 x Top plate
- 1 x Bottom plate
- 1 x Aluminum plate
- 1 x Camera mount
- 1 x VTX antenna mount
- 1 x Shark fin print
- 4 x M3*6*24mm aluminum column
- 2 x 20*250mm battery cable ties
- 2 x Battery anti-skid pads
- 1 x Screw pack
- 1 x L-shaped screwdriver 1.5mm
- 1 x L-shaped screwdriver 2mm
*GoPro Mount & Electronics are NOT included!