Rush Cherry SMA RHCP 5.8GHz Antenna (2pcs)
With the Rush Cherry, you get a super small form factor (similar to the AXII), adjustable antenna length (first of its kind) all while being durable with great signal quality at an incredible price!
Flying a larger area, slide the antenna out for the best signal. Flying ghost branch central, slide it in for max protection and minimal form factor.
- RF Designed by TrueRC
- Maximum signal coverage. 5.6-6GHz bandwidth covers all of raceband and all channels have nearly uniform transmission strength.
- Perfect circular polarization axis ratio. Effectively suppress screen flicker caused by multi-path interference.
- Small and sturdy. Optimized design obtained through massive impact tests. Flexible tube can withstand angle bends and crash impacts to avoid cable damage.
- Between 5650 and 5950MHz, VSWR is below 1.2 meaning trasmission efficiency is up to 98% This can also help reduce VTX heat.
- Quick installation. Antenna clips are designed to the same size as standard flange SMA sockets. The length of the antenna tube can be cut to meet your needs.
- Quality Assurance. Cherry antennas are tuned for performance by the Rush FPV Professional Microwave Laboratory, and each antenna is qualified by a network analyzer before leaving the factory.
- Gain: 1.2dbic
- Bandwidth: 5.6GHz-6.0GHz
- Axial Ratio: ~1.0
- Weight: 7.5g
- Size: 16.8mm x 74mm
- Connector: SMA