RunCam Hybrid - Dual 4K HD & FPV Camera
The Hybrid is RunCam's answer to the dual-camera system which has become more popular as of late. With RunCam quality pilots have come to know, the Hybrid is sure to please racers and freestylers alike. The Hybrid is equipped with a 145° wide-angle Sony 4K HD sensor as well as a RunCam Racer together on one camera. The singular 20x20 board saves space and installs easily on most frames.
Get amazing HD video footage as well as 6ms low-latency video at the same time with the RunCam Hybrid.
- 4K HD & low-latency FPV camera in one
- Wide-Angle 145° HD recording
- Super low-latency (6ms) RunCam Racer FPV camera
- Remote control HD recording
- Simultaneous HD recording and FPV output
- QR code parameter settings
- Firmware upgradable through SpeedyBee app
- HD sensor: SONY 8MP
- Analog sensor: SONY 1.3MP
- Field of View (FOV): HD Recording FOV 145°(FPV FOV 150° @ 4: 3)
- Video Resolution: 4K@30fps / 2.7K@60fps / 2.7K@50fps / 1080P@120fps / 1080P@100fps / 1080P@60fps / 1080P@50fps
- Video File Format: MP4
- TV Mode: NTSC (720*480)/PAL (720*576) Switchable
- Interface: HD supports UART remote control; FPV(Analog) supports UART firmware update.
- Max Micro SD Card Supported: Up to 128G. U3 recommended (2.7K60/1080P120 requires U3 or above; other solutions require U1 or above) Please make sure that the file format of the SD card is FAT32, otherwise, it will easily cause errors.
- Mounting Holes Distance: 20*20mm
- PCB Size: 29*29mm
- Lens Module Size: 19*25mm
- Lens Specs: HD Lens: M10FPV Lens: M8
- Power Input: DC 5-20V (Non-direct power supply from 4s battery or above. Powered directly with a battery will generate surges and burn the camera.)
- Working Current: 480mA @5V / 140mA @12V
- Weight: 18g
- 1 x Camera & PCB
- 1 x Plastic cover
- 1 x 3pin 1.25 JST silicone cable (male)
- 1 x 3pin 1.25 JST silicone cable (female)
- 1 x Set of Screws
- 1 x Manual