iFlight XL5 6S PNP FPV Drone
Get straight into the air with one of our most popular frame designs, the XL5.
*DOES NOT INCLUDE RECEIVER
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was appplied for a great flight experience!
- GPS-rescue mode is configured and just needs to be enabled in your Betaflight Configurator! (Please be aware of how it works before you use it!)
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
- Motor Power is configured to 70% throttle limit (scaled) by default to give more throttle stick resolution for an easy start on the 6S 1800kv version. Need more Power? Just enable 100% in the Betaflight Configurator to unleash the Beast!
- Wheelbase: 250mm
- Main body dimension: 185*133mm
- Bottom to top distance: 30mm
- Arm thickness: 6mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Camera plate thickness: 2mm (2.5mm included TPU inserts)
ELECTRONICS // SucceX-E F4 Stack (45A 4-in-1 ESC)
- SucceX-E F4
- Betaflight OSD：YES
- 4X Uarts（1 2 3 6 )
- 8 x Dshot/Proshot/Oneshot output
- 8 x individual ESC power/ signal pads
- 1 x Group of Gnd/Vbat/M1/M2/M3/M4/Cur/TX
- VTX protocol：YES（IRC Tramp）
- WS2812 led Strip：YES
- Input：2-6S（Max 8S）
- BEC：5V/2.5A cont
- Firmware :betaflight_4.0.5_BETAFLIGHTF4.hex
SucceX-E 45A 4in1
- Dimension: 40*43mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Supports 2-6S Lipo input
- STM32F051 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI 16.X Firmware
- Current sensor: YES
- BEC: NO
- Supports: DShot DShot150/300/600/MultiShot/ OneShot etc.
- Target: G-H-30 BLS 16.7