iFlight AOS 3.5 EVO 4S w/ DJI O3 HD - BNF - ELRS 2.4
*Product may vary from pics.
Built to go toe to toe with 5" Freestyle quads whilst weighing under 250g. The AOS 3.5 EVO has been updated to be compatible with the new DJI O3 Air Unit as well as existing 20x20mm and 25.5x25.5mm electronics. The camera cage and arms have been reinforced to improve durability. As with all AOS frames exceptional vibration and resonance performance is guaranteed, eliminating IMU resonance issues with O3 image stabilization.
The AOS 3.5" was born from an analysis of quadcopter weight against prop size. The result was the identification of disc loading as a key parameter that could be compared between quads of different sizes and was a strong predictor of flight performance for freestyle flying.
By looking at the flight performance of a large number of quads it was possible to identify the ideal disc loading for a freestyle drone and thereby calculate the ideal prop size for an FPV freestyle drone of a given weight.
When that analysis is performed for 250g the ideal prop size turns out to be very close to 3.5" and several good 3.5" props are available.
- Designed for up to 3.5 inch props
- 160mm wheelbase
- 4 mm Arms
- One 25.5x25.5 or 20x20 mm stack in the front and one 25.5x25.5 or 20x20 mm stack in the rear OR
- One 25.5x25.5 or 20x20 mm stack in the centre
- Fits the DJI O3 Air Unit, Caddx Vista or HDZero Whoop VTX perfectly
- Fits both 20mm (DJI and O3 camera) and 19mm (Micro sized) cameras
- ELRS 2.4
- Product Name：AOS 3.5 EVO
- Flight Electronics: BLITZ F7 AIO
- Video Transmission: DJI O3 Air Unit
- Frame: 162±2mm wheelbase
- Motor: XING 1504 3100KV motors
- Prop: HQ D-T90MMX3 propellers
- Takeoff Weight incl. 850mAh：Approx. 281±10 g
- Takeoff Weight incl. 1050mAh: Approx. 320±10g
- Dimensions (L×W×H)：131×95×29 ±2mm
- Max Speed：110 Km/h (Manual Mode)
- Maximum Takeoff Altitude：300 m
- Max Hover Time：Approx. 6 mins
- Max Flight Distance：2-3 km
- Max Wind Speed Resistance：100 Km/H (Level 4)
- Operating Temperature Range：-10° to 40° C (14° to 104° F)
- Antennas: 1 Antenna
VIDEO TRANSMISSION Specifications
- Product Name：DJI O3 Air Unit
- Communication Frequency：2.400-2.4835 GHz (RX only) / 5.725-5.850 GHz (RX and TX)
- Communication Bandwidth： Max 40 MHz
- Live View Quality and Latency
- With DJI FPV Goggles V2:
- 810p/120fps Video Transmission Quality: The video transmission latency is lower than 28 ms.
- 810p/60fps Video Transmission Quality: The video transmission latency is lower than 40 ms.
- With DJI Goggles 2:
- 1080p/100fps Video Transmission Quality: The video transmission latency is as low as 30 ms.
- 1080p/60fps Video Transmission Quality: The video transmission latency is as low as 40 ms.
- Max Video Transmission Bitrate：50 Mbps
- Max Video Transmission Range：10 km (FCC), 2 km (CE), 6 km (SRRC) \
- 1 x AOS 3.5 EVO 6S HD BNF
- 2 x Battery pads
- 2 x Prop(Pairs)
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you must use your own receiver for your transmitter, then bind to your own radio as usual.