Camera Butter ND Filter Multi-Pack for DJI FPV - ND8/ND16/ND32
Make the best FPV system ever better! High quality Neutral Density filter and Circular polarizing filter made to fit the DJI FPV System (NOT the DJI FPV Drone!), will fit on both the DJI FPV camera and the Caddx FPV camera.
Why use ND filters on your DJI system?
If you record on your DVR, they can:
- reduce or eliminate jello
- smooth out your video
- add a nice, creamy cinematic motion blur
For your FPV feed, they can:
- reduce the 'jittery-ness" of the digital feed
- match the motion blur on your action camera if you use ND filters on it so you can see what it's recording
- smooth out your video to help give you better flow
- protect your camera
Circular polarizing filters can increase contrast and reduce glare (especially from reflected surfaces like water and glass). Simply turn the CPL filter to adjust.
The filters comprise of a 3d-printed sleeve that fits over the camera, and an optical neutral density glass filter that is nanocoated to repel water and make fingerprints easy to clean off.
You can remove the glass from the sleeve to clean it (just remember which way points out).
*Check your frame for fit: The filter adapter is 17mm wide at the camera lens, and flares out to about 22mm wide at about 4mm in front of the camera lens.
ND Strength suggestions
- ND8: Partially cloudy, some sun
- ND16: Regular daylight
- ND32: Very bright sun
ND transmission rating
- ND8 (ND 0.9) 12.5% transmission (some sunlight)
- ND16 (ND 1.2) 6.25% transmission (bright sunlight)
- ND32 (ND 1.5) 3.125% transmission (very bright sunlight)
- 1 x ND 8 Filter
- 1 x ND 16 Filter
- 1 x ND 32 Filter