BetaFPV 1204-5000KV - Toothpick Class Motor
1404 motor is a perfect candidate for a lightweight 3S and 4S setup. It can be built with a regular carbon fiber frame to run 3-inch props on. This motor is great if you're building 3-4'' toothpick-style ultralight micro drones with 20A Toothpick F4 AIO FC.
- Perfectly match with 20A Toothpick F4 AIO FC, it will bring you powerful flight experience
- With BETA blue color and distinctive dart bell design, these motors will look slick on any quad
- For offering pilots better cutting and soldering experience, it comes with 80mm long, 24AWG cable
Compatible 4'' Propellers
1404 Motors retains φ1.5mm shaft design instead of thread shaft for saving weight, which means it needs M2 screws to lock props, while most of 4inch props are locked with nuts in the market. These motors are best paired with 1.5mm shaft 4" props- 4025 props.
- Weight: 9.66g (1 pcs)
- Shaft: φ1.5mm
- Motor Mount Holes: M2
- KV (rpm/V): 3800KV
- Input Voltage: 3-4S LIPO
- Cables: 80mm long, 24AWG cables
- 1 x 1404 3800KV Brushless Motors
- 1 x Pack of M2 Screws