Aikon AK32PIN 35A 6S 4-in-1 BLHeli_32 ESC (20x20)
The Aikon AK32 4-in-1 35A 6S is a new generation ESC that uses a variety of bleeding edge technologies in hardware and firmware.
Aikon has found a way to make their 30.5x30.5mm 35A ESC and fit it into a 20x20 form factor! With the latest BLHeli32 firmware, current sensor, ESC telemetry and more, the AK32PIN is an advanced 20x20mm 4-in-1 ESC.
This ESC is over 5g lighter than its 30.5x30.5 relative and is still just as capable. Able to handle 6S up to 35A per channel, this ESC has more than enough juice to power most quads.
What makes the AK32 worth your investment?
- BLHeli_32 code base
- Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- Analog Voltage/Current sensing
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- One current sensor to meaure the total apm draw.
- ESC Telemetry (Voltage and RPMs and current)
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
- Programmable sine modulation mode
- Programmable soft bidirectional mode
- Programmable autonomous periodic (every 32ms) telemetry mode
- Hardware noise filter on the signal input
- Battery: 2-6S
- Constant Current: 35A
- Burst Current45A
- Mount Hole: 20x20mm
- Firmware: BLHeli32
- MCU: STM32PINF0
- Bootloader: Yes
- Weight (w/ wire): 10g w/o heatsink
- Signal wire length: 100mm
- Battery wire length: 100mm
- 1 x ESC
- 1 x Capacitor
- 1 x Wiring harness
- 1 x Set of rubber grommets